Nichiban has created an “Environmental Policy” based on the “Corporate Philosophy” and is promoting initiatives for environmental conservation.
Nichiban Group Environmental Policy
Nichiban practices environmental management that aims to participate in and contribute to the creation of a resource-recycling society, with the aim of realizing the happiness of all people while giving consideration to global environmental conservation.
- 1.We will strive to consider and contribute to a recycling-oriented society and actively implement environmental management initiatives. We will pursue reduction of the environmental impact caused by our business activities related to R & D, manufacturing, sales and disposal of all products including adhesive products represented by "CELLOTAPE".
- 2.We will promote environmental conservation activities and strive to prevent pollution, as well as review our environmental management system and environmental targets on a regular basis, and strive for continuous improvement.
- 3.We will comply with environmental laws and local agreements.
- 4.We will focus on the following items to continuously improve environmental performance.
- 1)We will strive to develop environmentally friendly products and improve manufacturing processes.
- 2)We strive to reduce CO 2 to prevent global warming.
- 3)We strive for zero emissions through effective use of resources and proper disposal of waste.
- 4)We strive for green purchasing/green procurement.
- 5.We strive for safety management through risk management.
- 6.We actively disclose transparent and objective environmental information.
- 7.Thoroughly educating and informing employees on the environment, enhancing their understanding of the environment, and encouraging active participation and support in environmental conservation activities.
Revised on July 1, 2005