Last update: March 31, 2020
Thank you for visiting the website of Nichiban Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the Company).
In order to use the websites operated by the Company safely and properly, be sure that you read and agree to the following terms.
Copyrights for documents, images, and characters posted on the websites operated by the Company are the property of the Company, business affiliates of the Company, or outsourcing contractors. Customers may use this website and may copy and use the documents, images, etc., available on this website for non-profit purposes and for strictly personal use or use within your organization. However, such copies must display the Company’s copyright notice.
In addition, keep in mind that the Company may change, suspend, or cancel this website, or may modify its contents without prior notice.
The following actions are prohibited when using the websites operated by the Company.
- Any action that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or our company is prohibited.
- Any action that causes or may cause loss or damage to a third party or our company is prohibited.
- Any action that damages the reputation or trustworthiness of a third party or our company is prohibited.
- Any action that violates or may violate public order and morals is prohibited.
- Any criminal act, or action that leads or may lead to the commission of a crime is prohibited.
- Any false declaration or notification such as registering another person's e-mail address is prohibited.
- Any business activities, actions for the purpose of business, or any such preliminary actions are prohibited.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or any action with such potential is prohibited.
- In addition, any action that violates or may violate laws, regulations, and ordinances is prohibited.
- Other actions that we determine to be inappropriate.
If you want to provide a link to a website operated by the Company, please contact us through our Feedback page.
If we determine that a link to this website is not appropriate, we may not allow use of the link.
We recommend the use of the following browsers for viewing the contents of websites operated by the Company.
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- iOS 12.x or later
- Android 8.x or later
In order to protect your personal information, websites operated by the Company may employ SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol).
SSL is a security function designed to protect important information such as personal information that is exchanged over the Internet from being intercepted by a third party. The personal information of customers entered on this website is encrypted when sent and received.