Sticks well when applied in layers.
There is little peeling or adhesive residue left on surfaces even when heat is applied.
- Ideal for masking straight lines. Also sticks securely on curved lines and round surfaces.
- You can tear the tape easily with your fingers.
- Various sizes
- Non-standard sizes can also be ordered.
- No organic solvents are used for production.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- Heat resistance
- After heat treatment, adhesive strength does not increase so it can be peeled off without leaving any residue.
- For masking when painting vehicles, etc.
Product number: 2311
|Product name||Washi (*Japanese Rice Paper) Masking Tape|
|Base material||Washi(*Japanese Rice Paper)|
|Maximum temperature resistance (°C for 30 mins)||120|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Acrylic adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||1.02|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||32.3|
|Width (mm)||Length (m)||Quantity (rolls)|
|Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|