Since a flexible base material is used, it can easily adhere to uneven surfaces. It has excellent linearity and is easy to cut by hand, which improves workability.
- When peeled, almost no residue remains.
- Various sizes
- Non-standard sizes can also be ordered.
- No organic solvents are used for production.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- For masking when sealing siding boards, concrete, tile, and other surfaces.
Be sure to test it before using it on self-cleaning boards.
Product number: 2570
|Product name||Sealing Masking Tape (For rough surfaces)|
|Base material||Washi(*Japanese Rice Paper)|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Acrylic adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||1.25|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||33.1|
|Size (Width mm × Length m)||Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|