Tape can be easily rewound and cut by hand, helping you work efficiently. Tape can easily be laid straight and folded back.
- It has excellent primer resistance, so the tape does not rip even when sealing drop joints.
- Various sizes
- Non-standard sizes can also be ordered.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- For masking when sealing window frames, tile, concrete, and painted surfaces, etc.
Product number: 2563
|Product name||Sealing Masking Tape (For framework)|
|Base material||Washi(*Japanese Rice Paper)|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Rubber adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||1.28|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||33.8|
|Size (Width mm × Length m)||Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|