A weak adhesive is used, so there is almost no residue or contamination on painted surfaces, which protects them.
- Various sizes
- Non-standard sizes can also be ordered.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- For curing building timber and floor sheets.
Product number: 253
|Product name||Washi (*Japanese Rice Paper) Masking Tape for Floor Curing|
|Base material||Washi (*Japanese Rice Paper)|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Rubber adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||1.74|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||37.0|
|Size (Width mm × Length m)||Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|