Tape is easy to cut by hand, which helps with curing work. There is almost no residue when it is removed.
- The base material is polyethylene cloth, so waste threads are not easily generated when the tape is cut.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- For temporarily or more permanently affixing various curing materials for moving work.
- For curing paint on building exterior walls, etc.
Product number: 184
|Product name||Film cloth tape (For curing)|
|Base material||Polyethylene cloth|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Acrylic adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||4.20|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||40.0|
|Product number||Length||Individual packaging||Width|