Tape is easy to unwind, which improves workability.
The base material is strong, so it does not rip when being removed.
- For masking when painting exterior walls.
- Various sizes
- Non-standard sizes can also be ordered.
- No organic solvents are used for production.
- Can be overlapped
- Tape can adhere its own back surface.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Temporary adhesion
- Temporarily affixes bags and containers for temporary adhesion, etc.
- For masking when painting exterior walls of aluminum window frames, tile, concrete, painted steel plate, etc.
Product number: 255G
|Product name||Washi (*Japanese Rice Paper) masking tape for construction painting|
|Base material||Washi (*Japanese rice paper)|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Acrylic adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||1.44|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||34.4|
Measurement conditions / 23℃50%RH
The above values are average measured values and are not guaranteed values.
|Size (Width mm × Length m)||Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|