Exclusive tape for the tome-tatsu™ induction binding machines.
Use this together with TMA100LT.
- Tape is specially designed so that it only adheres to its own adhesive surface and does not adhere to bundled materials.
- Since tape adhesion is used for bundling without using needles, there is no risk of injury or of contamination by foreign materials such as metal.
- Items are bundled securely when binding is performed, but after about six months, the adhesive strength (autohesion strength) weakens, making it easy to handle post-processing after harvesting.
- For bundling
- Tape adheres to itself without adhering to bundled vines and shoots.
- Water resistance
- Tape does not easily peel off even when it gets wet.
- For binding new grape shoots.
- For binding cucumber vines, etc.
Product number: TMT111
|Product name||tome-tatsu™ Tape|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Rubber adhesive|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||31.0|
|Product number||Width||Length||Inner box||Carton box|