Bonding the adhesive surfaces together produces a strong bond for firmly attaching stems to supports.
It is easy to remove and easy to cut by hand, making it ideal for securing plants by hand.
- Has excellent water and weather resistance.
- For bundling
- Tape for securing stems by bonding the adhesive surfaces together.
- Easy to tear
- Tape can be cut by hand and it has good workability.
- Water resistant
- Tape does not easily peel off even when it gets wet.
- For binding new grape shoots.
- For securing the stems of tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
Product number: 282
|Product name||Lead Tape|
|Base material||Washi(*Japanese Rice Paper)|
|Pressure sensitive adhesive||Rubber adhesive|
|Peel strength (N/10mm)||2.07|
|Tensile strength (N/10mm)||47.2|
|Product number||Size||Packaging / Quantity|
|Individual packaging||Inner box||Carton box|