A roll-on type that can be applied without soiling the hands.
Contains 3% Felbinac, which works directly under "pain". A warm-type cream with good elongation that can be applied over a wide area without dripping.
- A roll-on type anti-inflammatory drug with three stainless balls. Can be applied to a wide area without soiling hands.
- The warm-type cream containing 3% of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory ingredient felbinac works directly on the area of pain.
- A slightly scented cream that spreads well without having to worry about sticky hands or odor.
What you should not do (If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side-effects.)
1.The following persons should not use this product.
- (1)Persons who have had allergies (e.g. rashes/redness, itching, skin eruptions, etc.) to this product or ingredients of this product
- (2)Persons who have had asthma
- (3)Persons who are or may pregnant
- (4)Children under 15 years of age
2.Do not use this product to the following areas.
- (1)Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
- (2)Eczema, rash, wound
- (3)Foot ringworm, tinea cruris etc. or affected area.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should contact a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson before using this product..
- (1)Persons under treatment by a doctor
- (2)Persons who have experiences allergic symptoms to madicines or cosmetics
2.Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registerd salesperson with this package if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product.
affected area Symptoms Skin Rash/redness, itching ,swelling, irritated skin, pain, tingling sensation, bladder etc.
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms might occur. In that case, consult a doctor immediately.
Name of symptoms Symptoms Shock (anaphylaxis) Symptoms such as itching of the skin, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itching of the throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations and clouding of conscioiusness will appear immediately after using the medicine.
3.If symptoms do not improve after using this product for 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or resisterd salesperson with this package.
- Shoulder pain assosiated with stiff shoulder, lower back pain, joint pain, muscular pain, bruise, sprain, tenosynovites (pain and swelling of hands, wrists and ankles), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.)
Dosage and directions
Apply an appropiate amount to the affected area 2 to 4 times daily.
Precautions regarding dosage and directions
- (1)Please follow the prescribed dosage and directions.
- (2)Avoid contact with the eyes. If this product gets into the eye, immediately wash the eyes with cold or lukewarm water and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
- (3)For external use only.
- (4)Do not cover the affected area with film wrapping or any other poorly-ventilated items after applying the medication.
- (5)Note that strong stimulation may be felt if applied alongside the use of equipment that emits heat (such as kotatsu tables, electric carpets, disposable body warmers and electric heating blankets, etc.).
If this product is used before and after getting sweaty such as playing sports and bathing, tingling sensation, pain and heat sensation may increase. When these symptoms are severe, they will be relieved if you wash off with soap. Apply this product 30 minutes or more after your shower or bath.
Ingredients and Contents
- Per 100g
Felbinac 3.0g l-menthol 3.0g
Additives include 1,3-butylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, glyceryl triisooctanoate, triethanolamine, glyceryl monostearate, polyoxyl stearate, squalane, cetanol, carboxyvinyl polymer, dimethylpolysiloxane, propylparaben, butylparaben and fragrance (nonivamide).
Precautions for strage and handling
- (1)Keep the cap tightly closed and store this product in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
- (2)Keep out of the reach of children.
- (3)Do not transfer this product to another container (it may cause improper use or loss of quality).
- (4)Do not use after the expiry date (listed on the bottom of the box). Use as quickly as possible once opened, even if within the expiry date.
- 80g (Contents Included)