Contains 5% Felbinac, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that has an excellent effect on pain. It is a palm-sized, warm-type tape that can be stuck with one hand. Odorless type that does not bother the smell.
Anti-inflammatory warm-type tape containing 5% of felbinac
"Japanese pharmacopoeia felbinac tape".
Easily applied with a single hand
- A palm-sized tape 6.1cm x 6.1cm that can be easily applied with a single hand while wearing clothing.
Can be worn without concern during the day
- Contains no scented ingredients (ℓ-menthol)!
Unscented, so can be used with other people around without anxiety.
Warm-type containing 5% felbinac
- Works directly on the causes of the pain! Contains 5% felbinac!
Medicated warm-type tape that works immediately on the causes of uncomfortable pain.
Felbinac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammation medication. Felbinac penetrates the affected area through the skin to work directly on an enzyme known as cyclooxygenase, and inhibits the biosynthesys of prostaglandin, which is the causes of the pain. This results in the effective suppression of inflammation and pain in the shoulders, lower back and joints, etc.
Fits perfectly onto the skin without discomfort!
- With excellent stretch capabilities, the tape fits perfectly onto the skin without discomfort.
What you should not do (If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side-effects.)
1.The following persons should not use this product.
- (1)Persons who have had allergies (e.g. rashes or inflammation, itching, skin eruptions, etc.) to this product or ingredients of this product
- (2)Persons who have had asthma
- (3)Persons who are or may pregnant
- (4)Children under 15 years of age
2.Do not use this product to the following areas.
- (1)Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
- (2)Eczema, rash, wound
- (3)Foot ringworm, tinea cruris etc. or affected area.
3.Don not use this product continuously for more than two weeks.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should contact a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson before using this product..
- (1)Persons under teratment by a doctor
- (2)If you or any of your family are susceptible to allergies.
- (3)Persons who have experiences allergic symptoms to madicines or cosmetics
2.Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registerd salesperson with this package if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product.
affected area Symptoms Skin Rash/redness, itching ,swelling, irritated skin, pain, tingling sensation, bladder etc.
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms might occur. In that case, consult a doctor immediately.
Name of symptoms Symptoms Shock (anaphylaxis) Symptoms such as itching of the skin, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itching of the throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations and clouding of conscioiusness will appear immediately after using the medicine.
3.If symptoms do not improve after using this product for 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or resisterd salesperson with this package.
Remove the product at least 30 minutes before taking a shower or a bath to avoid a burning sensation on the skin. Re-apply the product 30 minutes or more after your shower or bath.
- Shoulder pain assosiated with stiff shoulder, low back pain, joint pain, muscular pain, bruise, sprain, tenosynovites (pain and swelling of hands, wrists and ankles), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.)
Dosage and directions
Peel off the separator (film) on the back and apply the tape to the affected area, limited to two applications per day.
Precautions regarding dosage and directions
- (1)Please follow the prescribed dosage and directions.
- (2)Note that the product is a medication for treating the symptoms of pain and swelling, etc., not for treating the actual cause of the pain and swelling, and it is to be used only when the symptoms are being experienced.
- (3)Wipe off all perspiration and other moisture from the surface of the skin before applying the product.
- (4)Before using this product, persons whose skin is sensitive should make sure that none of the symptoms such as rash, redness, itching and irritated skin occures by applying a small piece of 1 cm-square on the area inside an arm where the skin is sensitive for more than half a day.
- (5)Persons whose skin is particularly sensitive should not use on the same place continuously.
- (6)Note that strong stimulation may be felt if applied alongside the use of equipment that emits heat (such as kotatsu tables, electric carpets, disposable body warmers and electric heating blankets, etc.).
Ingredients and Contents
- Per 100g mass plaster
Additives include liquid paraffin, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, dibutylhydroxytoluene and fragrance (noni vamide).
Precautions for strage and handling
- (1)Keep out of the reach of children.
- (2)Keep the cap tightly closed and store this product in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight.
- (3)In order to prevent inappropriate usage and to retain the quality of the product after opening the pack, keep the unused tape in its original packaging with the opening folded over for storage purposes.
- 6.1cm x 6.1cm, 24 sheets